Best rate guaranteed, benefit from special savings and exclusive offers at The Somerset on Grace Bay, an oceanfront 5-star luxury resort on award-winning Turks and Caicos Grace Bay Beach.
Turks and Caicos Weddings at the Somerset: Caribbean Romance
Most of us dream of planning the perfect destination wedding in the Turks and Caicos at an idyllic location, perhaps graced by Trade Winds, but always on a sugary beach with a backdrop of azure sea and sky.
No matter the size or style of your wedding, the Somerset’s professional wedding staff will handle every detail to create a special event for you and your guests.
At the Somerset, we help with:
- Personal wedding coordination
- Officiate to perform wedding ceremony
- Registration of legal documentation, 1 certificate copy
- Selection of ceremony location throughout resort or beach
- Bridal bouquets and boutonnieres
- 2 tier wedding cake – 12″-8″ (30 cm – 20 cm) flavor choice, flowers on top
- Decorations, including Bougainvillea decorated-beach chuppa
- Signing table, linen, and chairs & white bow sashes
- Wedding chairs with white bow sashes for guests
- Live wedding ceremony music
Planning Activities for your Guests
While the wedding ceremony itself is important, it’s what newlyweds and their guests can do after the wedding that is equally important.
The island of Providenciales is home to an 18-hole golf course, a casino, three marinas and world-class shopping and boutiques.
Of course, the ocean is the focal point of most activities here on Providenciales.
The south coast of Provo faces the Caicos Bank, home to marine life, including conch, spiny lobster, dolphins and humpback whales.
Grace Bay Beach
Plan your honeymoon and wedding at Grace Bay, just a walk down the aisle from the Somerset, one of the most famous beaches in the Caribbean. Famous for bathing, snorkeling, or just relaxing under swaying palm trees, this beach is the perfect backdrop for a wedding.